If you read us daily, you know that part of our daily bread is to publish one or more news related to Xiaomi. Not because we particularly like the manufacturer or because we like it, but because Never leave today’s focus. This morning, for example, we talked about the Xiaomi 12 Pro being officially updated to Android 13.
With that news we already expected that this latest high-end from the Chinese manufacturer is not going to be the only one to update to Android 13, but we already know Complete list of which terminals will be updated.
These are the Xiaomi phones that will get Android 13
First there was talk that there would be an MIUI 13.5, it seems That project has been canceled and will go straight to MIUI 14. There were rumors that the phone will come with MIUI 13.5 and Android 13 (in fact, it was mentioned in the Xiaomi 12 Pro update), but Will update to a new version eventually From the manufacturer’s customization level.
While there is currently no specific date for when the update will be rolled out globally, there are some rumours Signals the end of November As the date chosen by Xiaomi to test the public beta of the new version. This will be closed to the public Only those who sign up in your test program.
have at the moment Nine phones that are running the private beta. These versions are not intended for those who subscribe to the trial program, but are distributed to a limited number of users. They are the following devices:
- Xiaomi 12T Pro
- Xiaomi 12S
- Xiaomi 12S Pro
- Xiaomi 12S Ultra
- Xiaomi Redmi 50
- Xiaomi Redmi K50 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi K50 Ultra
- Xiaomi 13
- Xiaomi 13 Pro
This is a limited number of users Totally loyal people of XiaomiSo they are also given devices that have not been officially launched (as in the case of the new Xiaomi 13 and 13 Pro).
For models expected to receive new versions, they must be divided into two groups. Let’s go with that first Global market model Who should be reached:
- Xiaomi 12, 12 Pro, 12X and 12 Lite.
- Xiaomi 12T and 12T Pro.
- Xiaomi 11T and 11T pro.
- Xiaomi Mi 11i, 11 Lite 5G NE, Mi 11 Ultra, Mi 11 Pro and Mi 11.
- Xiaomi Pad 5.
for Xiaomi from the Chinese market It is expected to reach the following terminals:
- Xiaomi Mix Fold, Mix Fold 2 y Mix 4.
- Xiaomi CIVI, CIVI 1S y CIVI 2.
- Xiaomi 11 Hypercharge, 11X Pro y 11X.
- Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro and Pad 5 Pro 5G.
As far as Redmi is concerned, we are going to divide them into two groups. Let’s go with that first Global Market Redmi:
- Redmi Note 11 SE, Note 11, Note 11S, Note 11 Pro 5G, Note 11S 5G and Note 11 Pro+ 5G.
- Redmi Note 8 2021.
- Redmi Note 10, Note 10 Pro and Note 10S.
- Redmi Note 10 T, Note 10T 5G and Redmi Note 10 Lite.
- Redmi 10A, 10 C, 10, 10 2022 and 10 Prime.
Now let’s see Redmi from Chinese market:
- Redmi K50, K50 Pro, K50 Gaming, K50 Ultra and K50i.
- Redmi K40S, K40, K40 Pro and K40 Plus.
- Redmi Note 11, Note 11 5G, Note 11 Pro, Note 11 Pro+ and Note 11 SE.
- Redmi Note 11R 5G, Note 11E 5G and Note 11E Pro.
Will also be updated Following the POCO model:
- POCO F4 and F4 GT.
- POCO F3 and F3 GT.
- POCO M5 and M5s.
- POCO X4 Pro 5G.
- POCO M4, M4 5G and M4 Pro.
- POCO X3 NFC, POCO X3 GT, X3 and X3 Pro.
- Little C40.
These are All Xiaomi will get Android 13 and MIUI 14. If your phone does not appear in the list, it is very likely that it has been canceled by the manufacturer.