- Place in Fortune’s Keep, a new one Battlefield Resurrection map featuring stunning views and undiscovered resources.
- Battle over the USS Texas 1945 multiplayer map and cycle through each weapon to ensure victory in the Blueprint song game.
- Trouser through the Shi No Numar swamp to return to the classic round-the-clock game.
Enough is never enough. With the promise of new assets, our Tier 1 operators have split into tenants with one goal in mind: get rich or die trying.
Test your talent in Merceries of Fortune, its fourth season Call of Duty: Vanguard And Call of Duty: WarzoneWhich brings a new one Battlefield Maps, new multiplayer maps, new weapons, gun games, 100 levels of battle pass content, and the return of classic round-the-clock zombies to Shi no Numa.
Mercenaries of Fortune will launch on Xbox on June 22 Here is what is coming
Gear up with battle pass
Equip for the gold-hunting battle ahead with the Mercenaries of Fortune Battle Pass, featuring 100 new levels with two new free weapons: Marco 5 SMG and UGM-8 LMG.
- Marco 5: This is the perfect SMG for offensive players who keep running. Best when shooting in the range near the buttocks, this is also the first SMG Vanguard Akimbo features skill. Now we’re really talking.
- UGM-8: The UGM-8 combines mobility with firepower to keep operators on track with their peers when suppressing fires. Use the gunner to further lean the weapon towards strength or speed and find the balance that works for you.
Buy the Fortune Battle Pass tenants to get Task Force Immortal Operator Captain Butcher to Tier 0 instantly. Later, two other immortal operators, Callum Hendry and Ikena Olo, appeared in the store.
Earn two more weapons – the Push Dagger and the Vargo-S Assault Rifle – complete their in-game challenges or buy their respective store bundles after the season.
Fortune’s Keep, Caldera POI updates and more Battlefield
Fortune’s Keep is a rented lodge built with a rich history over the otherwise peaceful city and is a complete original revival map created by Hi Moon Studios. It is about the size of a reborn island and has four distinct interests:
- City: Inspired by the colorful Mediterranean villages, this seaside community is lined with rocky alleys and flat roofs to cross. In the center of the city sits an old castle, which invites operators to a fierce battle with its bell tower that points to this part of the map.
- The authenticity of the smugglers: As its name implies, smugglers are loaded into the supply with cove gas masks which can be helpful in case of a circle collapse. Be sure to check out the twisted marine caves, the grottoes with sunlight shining from above, a small collection of fishing huts and a lighthouse.
- Keep: Name of the island, Kip is a medieval castle that has been converted into a rented headquarters and dormitory. Walk over the wall and go to the Watch Tower to protect the area from invaders, but be aware that they can easily fly over the wall using nearby redeploy balloons or hide in the area using the island’s tunnel system.
- Winery: A relaxing complex, inspired by traditional three-lane maps, the winery offers plenty of scavenging opportunities. Visit the cellar to stock up on supplies, or go to a nearby camp that has a helipad and multiple military tents.
Also prepare for new challenges. Fortune’s Keep adds Black Market Run contracts, offering the opportunity to purchase off-market gear such as the Sequencer Grenade and the Nebula V Minigun. Track tenant groups in cash withdrawals and carry their gold bags before offloading them from the island.
Storage Town comes to Caldera: Originally in Verdansk, the storage town comes to Caldera and is located between the mines, airfields, villages and dig sites. Search the wider complex for contracts and items and use its newly found verticals to quickly cross the map. More than a dozen other interests are expected to change across the Caldera, in part due to the new tenant camp. Maybe they are searching for the rumored tenant vault?
Armored SUV (in-season): Get in the new armored SUV if you need to travel through enemy-occupied territory. This car has a mounted driver’s weapon, a dedicated roof tower seat, proximity mine-dropping capability and a nitro boost for quick acceleration.
ATM: Hit the ATMs in loot game modes to periodically acquire nearby gold bags. Gold will be produced up to the maximum amount.
EMP grenade: Disable vehicles and intercept enemy players and AI using EMP grenades, a non-lethal tool that creates a short-lived effect when detonated. Affected players are stripped of their HUD data, while vehicles are stopped for the moment.
Multiplayer brings new map, gun game
USS Texas 1945 (launch): A reconstruction of the USS Texas map Call of Duty: WWII, USS Texas 1945 challenges operators to fight on an offshore warship. The map is designed for tight long-range engagements at Starboard and Port, and offers plenty of close-quarter action in its many limited interior locations. Set up a PowerPoint and do your worst.
Desolation (season): Place this Pacific Ocean listener post on this small-to-medium-sized map in a dense village obsessed with destruction. Large hills and a vast landscape consume the environment as you battle the castle around the central building and along its estuary.
Return to the gun game: The gun game makes her Vanguard Blueprint debuted this season as a music game, a new look that uses a variety of weapon blueprints. Became the first operator to advance with 18 weapons to win the match. Eliminate the enemy to cycle to the next weapon. Clashes with the enemy to return a weapon to them and eliminate the final throwing knife to ensure victory. No parks, killstrikes or custom loadouts allowed.
Mercenaries of Fortune also brings a new season of ranked play. Climb the stairs as you fight other competitors and earn new seasonal prizes along the way
Experience the classic round-the-clock zombies at Shi No Numa
After its original publication Call of Duty: World at WarZombies Map returns to the first classic round-the-clock experience for Shi No Numa Vanguard. Avoid swamps as a team in this updated version featuring new quests, a Wonder Weapon, Fresh Intel and more. Experience mapping through VanguardIts unique features such as the altar of the covenant and the tom of the ritual.
The lucky tenants will arrive on June 22nd
Get ready for all of this and more, including the Mercenaries of Fortune event, Golden Lunder limited-time mode, as well as the arrival of two very special action icons in mid-season, when the new season for Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S arrives on June 22.
Rise to every front.
Call of Duty: Warzone 7
Activation Publishing Inc.
Welcome to Warzone 7, the huge free-to-play battlefield that now features the brand new map, Caldera. Drop to heaven Join forces with your friends and jump on a tropical battlefield with 150 players. Loot for Rewards Discover supply boxes and complete deals to build your arsenal and gain a strategic advantage. Experience sky-fighting in the battle ‘Vanguard Royal’ across three epic modes, tap into the largest arsenal of standard ‘Battle Royale’ or play ‘Loot’ in a race to earn the most cash in the match. You don’t need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Warzone 7 game mode. Xbox Live Gold is still required for all other online modes Pre-order Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II – Vault Edition Get a free Ghost Legacy pack digitally and instantly for a limited time. This offer is available for immediate use in modern Warfare® (2019 and Warzone ™) * with 12 Ghost Operator skins and 10 weapon blueprints. Offer available until October 28, 2022. * Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® / Call of Duty®: Warzone ™ Xbox One / Xbox Series X | S needs to redeem Ghost Legacy Pack. Sell / download separately. Must be redeemed by October 28, 2023. For more information, please visit www.callofduty.com. © 2019-2022 Activision Publishing, Inc. Activation, Call of Duty, Modern Warfare, Call of Duty Warzone and Warzone are trademarks of Activation Publishing, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners
Call of Duty: Vanguard – Standard Edition
Activation Publishing Inc.
Standard versions include: – Call of Duty:: Vanguard – Includes Xbox One version of the game – Protect Stalingrad by sniper accuracy and explosion through Xbox Series X advanced forces in North Africa with backward adjustment. Call of Duty: The franchise returns with Call of Duty: Vanguard, created by Sledgehammer Games, where players will be immersed in an unprecedented global WWII battle. Call of Duty: Vanguard has a deeply engaging single player campaign, a huge launch day multiplayer offer featuring more than 20 maps, including an exciting new zombie experience created for 16 original multiplayers and created by Trecher. Call of Duty: Vanguard also introduces a new and unparalleled Call of Duty: Warzone 7 integration, and in addition to a huge calendar of free-launch content added to the new multiplayer, cross-progression and cross-generation play features map, mode, seasonal. Event community celebration and much more. For more information, please visit www.callofduty.com. Iv 2021-2022 Activision Publishing, Inc. Activation, Call of Duty, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Warzone and Warzone are trademarks of Activation Publishing, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners This product contains software technology licensed from ID Software (‘ID Technology’). ID Technology: 1999-2022 ID Software, Inc.