- YouTube Premium subscribers in the US and UK can claim a free Stadia Premiere Edition bundle.
- The bundle includes a Stadia controller and a Chromecast Ultra, a $100 total value.
- You must sign up for Stadia, but you don’t need to continue paying for it.
Google loves giving away freebies around this time of year. Today, the company launched what could be one of its most enticing freebies yet: a free bundle including a Stadia controller and a Chromecast Ultra.
Related: Google Stadia review
The two items are everything you need to get started playing games from the Stadia library on your television.
This offer is available only to folks with YouTube Premium subscriptions in the United States and the United Kingdom. Supplies are limited so we recommend getting in on this as soon as possible.
How to claim your Stadia Premiere Edition bundle
- You must be a YouTube Premium subscriber living in the US/UK. Your subscription to YT Premium needs to have been active on or before November 6, 2020.
- While signed-in to the Google account associated with your YT Premium subscription, visit this link: https://stadia.google.com/SdFGljSduV5z
- At the top of the page, you should see a button to claim the free bundle offer. If you don’t see the button, you are not eligible.
- Click the button and sign up for a Stadia account. You will need to authorize Google to sign you up for a paid Stadia membership. Don’t worry because the first month is free and you can cancel before the first charge and still keep the bundle.
- After signing up, you will receive an email that looks like the one below. Just wait for the second email with instructions on how to grab your bundle!
The second email will allow you to add a Stadia Premiere Edition bundle to your cart at the Google Store. You can then check out with a zero balance (that’s right, shipping is free, too).
Finally, if you have a YouTube Premium membership with multiple people, it does appear that everyone on the plan can claim a freebie. Your mileage may vary here, though.
Grab your freebie while you can!