After a leak that talked about a high price, we can probably give the all-clear for the upcoming Pixel 7 series. A colleague, established over the years, tapped good sources, which gave him prices from a major retailer for the Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro, including photos.
We can see that in these pictures in the tweets Pixel 7 prices start at $599 in the US It starts at the price of last year’s Pixel 6, which was €649 for us. The Pixel 7 Pro, which is offered at $899, should also be priced the same as its predecessor, which will be €899 in Germany. At the top!
Details known so far about the Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro:
- 6.3 (90 Hz) and 6.7 inch (120 Hz) OLED displays
- Google Tensor G2 processor, probably 4 nm
- Modem with 5G from Samsung
- 128/256 GB storage for both models
- New design for camera bar, technology almost unchanged
- 4K selfies and Pro front camera on Pixel 7
- New sensor for the Pixel 7 Pro’s zoom camera
- Only the Pixel Pro includes UWB, Bluetooth LE audio
- Hall sensor for magnetic detection of foldable covers
- the color
Pixel 7: Obsidian, Snow, Lemongrass
Pixel 7 Pro: Obsidian, Snow, Hazel
- Android 13 ab is working
- Market launch in autumn 2022
Price from 599 dollars or 649 euros
- Rumor: Ultra model with brand new camera possible
Links with a * are affiliate links If you buy a product from a partner, we get a commission. The price for you remains unchanged.