Remote deployment needs to be done securely. Not long ago, the key to a firm’s secure architecture was a server in a locked room. Now secure architecture is virtual and distributed, and it’s becoming more so as firms move to lengthen work-from-home mandates. You need to trust the endpoints and firmware of the computer technology you deploy.
Secure remote deployment with Autopilot
With autopilot you can:
- Automatically join devices to Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) or Active Directory (via Hybrid Azure AD Join).
- Auto-enroll devices into mobile device management (MDM) services, such as Microsoft Intune (requires an Azure AD Premium subscription for configuration).
- Restrict administrator account creation.
- Create and auto-assign devices to configuration groups based on a device’s profile.
- Customize Windows out-of-box experience content specific to the organization.