Insta360 ha Likes To launch another awesome drone to please everyone Customers. E Now What did he offer if necessary?
The new 360-degree recording was dedicated Mavic Air 2 e 2S. It is possible that this choice was made to prevent one of the drone structures from becoming heavier, resulting in the design of the new one. Insta360 Sphere It is specific and will be for the family of each device or drone for which it should be designed.
However, at the moment when it comes to talking about it: the product has a shoe with two small arms That supports “Eyes“Similarly, DJI assures us that there is an ultra-locking system that does not in any way affect the structural integrity of the drone and does not interfere with it. GPS On board or with Smartphone.
Cost of data sheets and devices
As if that’s not enough, it can record Video 5.7K Up to 30 fps and already offers support for the popular Standard, HDR, Burst, Interval and Night Shot photo modes. Marketing is now limited China And inside AmericaWhere it costs $ 430 or $ 440 with a 64GB microSD.
- Diaphragm: f / 2.0
- Weight: 192 grams with battery
- Dimensions: 110 x 125 x 63 mm
- Movies: Standard, HDR, Timelapse, Timeshift, Loop
- Photo mode: Standard, HDR, Burst, Interval, Night Shot
- 360 video resolution: 5.7K a 30 fps, 25 fps, 24 fps 4K a 50 fps, 30 fps 3K a 100 fps
- Photographic resolution: 6080 x 3040 pixels (2: 1)
- Video format: INSV
- Image format: insp RAW
- Focal length equivalent to 35 mm: 7,2 mm
- ISO: Auto, 100-3200
- The balance of light: Auto, 2700K, 4000K, 5000K, 6500K
- Exposure valuee: ± 4 EV
- Shutter speed: Photo – 1 / 8,000 to 120 seconds, Video – 1 / 8,000 to frames per second
- Color profile: Vivace, value, LOG
- Highest bitrate video: 100 Mbps
- Gyroscope: 6-axis gyroscope
- Battery capacity: 1.050 mAh
- Time wasted: 100 minutes (off)
- Bluetooth: 4.2
- WiFi: 2.4 GHz
- USB-C: Charging only
- Archive: MicroSD, max 1TB
- Operating time: 5.7K a 30 fps – 48 minutes
- Operating temperature: da -5 to 40
- Smartphone compatibility: Apple – products with iOS 11+ and A11 + chips; Android – with Snapdragon 845+, Exynos 9810+, Google Tensor, Kirin 980+ chips
- Drone compatibility: DJI Mavic Air 2 e 2S