Intellytech has announced LiteCloth 2.0, a series of three new foldable and bendable LED mat lights. These are a follow up to the original LiteCloth series.
LiteCloth 2.0 is Available in the following models:
So what’s new?
- New All-in-one Control Box – The new 2.0 LiteCloth controllers now have the AC built-in, allowing for a faster and simpler setup.
- Upgraded Cable System – Thread-less, Click in and out for fast, precise, and secure connections.
- Effects Mode Added – Each effect can be programmed according to speed and intensity.
- Bluetooth for App Control – Control a single light or groups of lights via app control.
- Grommets – For peace of mind and additional mounting options, each LC-160 and LC-120 2.0 are fitted with 8 high-strength metal grommets. **Only available on the LC-160 and LC-120 models.
- LC-160RGBWW 2.0 – Now adds green and magenta shift control & Lee / Rosco Filters. **Only available on the LC-160RGBWW 2.0 model.
It is good to see that the LiteCloth 2.0 fixtures now have an integrated all-in-one control box and Bluetooth app control.
LiteCloth LC-160RGBWW 2.0 – 2×2 Foldable LED Mat Kit
This kit includes:
- 2×2 LED Mat
- Softbox W/ Diffuser & Grid
- Mounting Bracket & Double Jointed Silver Stud
- All-In-One Controller W/ V-Mount OR Gold Mount Battery Plate (choose one) – Works Universally 100-240V.
- Hard, Crushproof Case – 18″x16″x4.5″.
- Grommet Ties
- PowerCON Power Cable
The LC-160RGBWW 2.0 has a Kelvin color temperature range of 3,000K-10,000K with a claimed CRI/TLCI of 95+. 100% output from 3,500k-9,500k. All of the Bi-Color LED’s are always on throughout this range, eliminating the worry for output loss on a bi-color fixture.
The light draws 160 Watts and Intellytech claims that the maximum output of the light, when used at a distance of 3′, is 3,729 Lux / 347 FC. Intellytech also claims that 100% output is available between 3,500k-9,500k. All of the Bi-Color LED’s are always on throughout this range.
You can power the light via AC (wall) or battery (14.8V). You can choose from V-Mount or Gold Mount battery plates.
The LC-160RGBWW 2.0 has a firm backing behind the Mat, but can also fold down at its collapsible cross sections. This unique form factor allows for the light to be mounted in seconds without the need for a giant metal frame or x-bracket. In addition, users can now travel with a 2’x2′ Light Kit that takes up less space than a conventional 1’x1′ panel.
All the LiteCloth 2.0 fixtures can be controlled remotely through the Intellytech LiteSync app.
LiteCloth LC-160 2.0 – 2×2 Foldable LED Mat Kit
This is very similar to the LiteCloth LC-160RGBWW 2.0 – 2×2 Foldable LED Mat Kit, except it isn’t RGBWW, and it doesn’t have +/- GM controls. It still has a Kelvin color temperature range of 3000-10000K and it draws 160W.
The LiteCloth LC-160 2.0 – 2×2 Foldable LED Mat Kit does have more output than the RGBWW version. Intellytech claims that it has a maximum output at a distance of 3′ of 5,725 Lux / 532 FC.
LiteCloth LC-120 2.0 – 1×3 Foldable LED Mat Kit
The LiteCloth LC-120 2.0 – 1×3 Foldable LED Mat Kit shares a lot of the same attributes as the LiteCloth LC-160 2.0 – 2×2 Foldable LED Mat Kit except that is it made up of 3 1×1 sized panels and not four.
The LiteCloth LC-120 2.0 draws 120W and it has a claimed output at a distance of 3′ of 4,050 Lux / 376 FC.
LiteCloth LC-100 2.0 – 1×2 Foldable LED Mat Kit
The LiteCloth LC-100 2.0 – 1×2 Foldable LED Mat Kit consists of two 1×1 sized panels. It draws 100W and Intellytech claims that is has an output at a distance of 3′ of 3,040 Lux / 282 FC.
Like all of the LiteCloth 2.0 fixtures, it has a Kelvin color temperature range of 3000-10000K.
LiteCloth LC-50 2.0 – 1×1 LED Mat Kit
This is a single 1×1 sized fixture that draws 50W. Intellytech claims that the light has an output at a distance of 3′ of 1,600 Lux / 150 FC.