Ubisoft announced today during Ubisoft Forward that just dance 2023 issueThe latest installment in the biggest music video game brand of all time*, will be available on November 22nd for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S and Stadia at a later date.
i amjust dance This year ushers in a new era with a new dance-on-demand platform, constantly bringing new free content to players and giving them even more ways to get moving with the following new features:
- Online Multiplayer Mode: First time there just dance The ability to enjoy the entire game online with up to five friends or other players from around the world in online groups.** Each group member will be connected to the host’s menu, allowing you to interact with each other using the new emote system. , choose songs and hit the dance floor together, wherever they are. Online groups will support cross-play. Local multiplayer is still available.
- New art design and revised user interface: Players are given a chance to step into a whole new world just dance Immerse yourself with a new look, stunning 3D world and intuitive menu controls.
- A new recommendation system: The new and improved recommendation system provides individual playlist and song suggestions to players directly at the push of a button.
- Progress and Rewards: Thanks to the brand new progression system, players will be able to climb the ranks and get points for each completed dance. These points can be used to unlock new rewards like Dancer Cards. For the first time in Just Dance, players are free to customize their dancer cards by choosing avatars, backgrounds, badges and nicknames, for example, allowing them to express their own style and personality. Points can also be used to unlock new emotes that can be used to interact with other Just Dancers in online groups.
- New free content: just dance Regularly updated with new content, players can look forward to new game modes, songs and seasonal themed events in the coming years.
Just Dance 2023 Edition Featuring 40 new songs and universes including chart hits, viral internet phenomena and original songs. The following tracks have already been confirmed:
- Physical “Von Dua Lipa
- “More” Vaughn K/DA Ft. Madison Bear, (G)I-DLE, Lexie Liu, Jaira Burns & Seraphine
- “Can’t stop the feeling!” Vaughn Justin Timberlake
- Love Me Land by Zara Larson
- “Locked Out of Heaven” Von Bruno Mars
- “Stay” from The Kid LAROI & Justin Bieber
- “Sweet but psycho” von Ava Max
- “Rather Be” Clean Bandit feat. Jess Glynn
- “If You Wanna Party” by The Just Dancers
More songs will be announced later.
Also, Just Dance® The Controller app uses mobile phone scoring to turn a smartphone into a controller that can be used by up to six players to dance without additional accessories. The app is available for free for iOS and Android.
What is your opinion on this matter?
I love it!
I love it!
Not good enough!
Not good enough!