The second beta version of Nothing OS 2.5 has been released for the Nothing Phone (2). You can find the new features available below.
British tech company Nothing yesterday released the second open beta of Nothing OS 2.5 for the Nothing Phone (2). The update is based on Android 14 and includes several new features and improvements.
Among the most important innovation Includes:
- Improved Glyph Light: The Glyph light on the back of Nothing Phone (2) now supports Google Calendar events and flashes when NFC is in use. There are more customization options for Glyph Timer and you can access them directly from the lock screen.
- New option to double click the power button.
- Predictive Back is supported by all Nothing apps.
- Improved reliability of three-finger swipe gestures.
- Updated status bar icons and minor UI optimizations.
Also, Open Beta 2 contains some bug fixes. The first open beta has already introduced, among other things, a new Screenshot-editor And a new background selection menu with more options. There’s no open beta for the Nothing Phone (1) yet, but it should begin before the end of the year, according to CEO Carl Pei.
Nothing shows up in OS 3
As the beta progresses, the final version of Nothing OS 2.5 Probably before the end of the year Nothing for phone (2). this year OS 3 is not expected to arrive until 2024, which will continue to be based on Android 14. According to the company, the interface will be more minimal and coherent, and there are plans to improve Glyph functions.
You must have one to try the beta Download the APK file And install from smartphone download folder. Then go to Settings → System → Update to beta version and follow the steps shown. Nothing is recommended in advance Backup all data Close you can get more information Community Forum nothing
For reasons of better readability, masculine, feminine and different language forms (m/f/d) are not used at the same time. All personal names apply equally to all genders.