- Overwatch 2 Launching October 4 as an always-on, free-to-play experience
- The new season will roll out every 9 weeks and will feature a new hero, mode, or map and new themed cosmetics
- The Overwatch 2 The beta starts on June 28 and now with the sign up opening
- Buy Watchpoint Pack Get instant beta as well as other access Overwatch 2 Exclusive content
Pay attention to the overwatch heroes! Overwatch 2 Free-to-play is coming to Xbox on October 4. Gather your friends and team up in 5v5 gameplay. Overwatch 2 Rolling out from season to season will be an ever-evolving experience filled with new content. There will be frequent updates every day and something new to play with the daily challenges.
Here’s a taste of what we have in store since October:
- October 4 – Season 1: Season 1 is starting with three new heroes, Sozarn, Junker Queen, and a new support hero that has not been released yet! There will also be six new maps of the world’s most iconic locations: Toronto, New York, Rome, Monte Carlo, Portugal and Rio. On top of that, players will be able to use a new mode, ‘push’, to fight for control and push a map-centric robot into enemy bases. Players will also be able to enjoy 30+ skins for Hero customization and a new mythical skin!
- December 9 – Season 2: Season 2 is about to roll out an epic amount of content, including a new Tank Hero, a new map to fight, over 30 new skins, and more. The Season 2 Battle Pass will also have plenty of items to earn and use on the battlefield.
From 2023 onwards players can expect more heroes, maps, modes, hundreds of new skins and the long awaited PVE launch!
New content full season
Overwatch 2 It will be a live game that rolls out new maps, features and modes in a seasonal cadence every 9 weeks. Then in 2023, we will expand the world of Overwatch and our heroes through new descriptive experiences and PvE gameplay.
The new Battle Pass model will provide access to themed cosmetic items and everyday challenges that you can complete for in-game rewards. Loot Box You will be able to choose what you want to invest in and move on without relying on luck.
And with the new cross-progression, you’ll be able to take with you whatever you earn on the device you’re actively gaming on.
Level up with new mythical skins and other never-before-seen cosmetics
Overwatch 2 Will create a new layer of skins called Mythic. These skins will allow players to customize different elements of your hero’s look.
We will also introduce a plethora of new cosmetics, including souvenirs, banners and weapons. And with the new cross-progression, all the cosmetics you acquire will travel with you wherever you play.
Overwatch 2 Will provide players with a redesigned competitive experience.
The scoreboard system has been redesigned to provide more details to players throughout the game as well as to provide additional reporting after a match to restore your progress. And skill ratings will wait until the 7 wins update, using ranked skill levels instead of a numerical rating.
Front and up! Stay tuned for more details around the competitive game.
Overwatch 2 Son
You don’t have to wait until October for the experience Overwatch 2Its a re-imagined gameplay. Sign up now to participate in the beta starting June 28
Those taking part in the beta will be among the first to bring new hero Junker Quinn to the battlefield. You’ll also be able to check out new Hero Sojourne, try using push mode, and battle the world with maps in New York, Rome, Monte Carlo and Rio.
Preparing for Overwatch 2 With watchpoint pack
Watchpoint Pack Here’s what you need to do to get started Overwatch 2 When it launches in October. Legendary Hero Skins and a Overwatch 2 The player icons are just a few of the exclusive content that will be given to you upon purchase. Those who receive the pack will also have instant access Overwatch 2 June 28 beta.
Take a look Watchpoint Pack Below is the offer and buy today.
- Immediate access Overwatch 2 Son: Players who purchase WatchPoint packs will have instant access Overwatch 2 Son.
- Two (2) Overwatch 2 Legendary Hero Skins to add to your collection: Get started on your own Overwatch 2 Leather collection with two (2) new Legend Hero skins – Space Rider Soldier 76 and Space Rider Cassidy.
- Season 1 Premium Battle Pass: Overwatch 2 This is an ever-updating game that rolls out new content every 9 weeks in a seasonal format. With the WatchPoint pack, get a premium battle pass for the first season that launches side by side Overwatch 2 4 October Early access.
- 2000 Overwatch 2 Virtual currency: Overwatch 2Its in-game shop model will be centered around the player’s choice. Level up your battle pass or get new cosmetics with 2000 Overwatch 2 Virtual currency from Watchpoint Pack.
- Pre-Purchase Exclusive: Overwatch 2 Player icon: An Exclusive Reception Overwatch 2 If you purchase a WatchPoint pack before October 4, the player icon to use at launch.
- Overwatch: Legendary Edition IncludedStart with: Overwatch: Legendary Edition Style. The five (5) epics and five (5) legend skins included in the WatchPoint pack will allow you to customize the look of fans’ favorite heroes.
Now let you get back to the battle!
Overwatch watchpoint pack
Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
Online multiplayer only. Xbox Live Gold required, sold separately. Get ready for Overwatch® 2! Buy and Accept: – Overwatch® 2 PvP Crossplay guaranteed access to the beta (beta starting June 28, 2022 *) Overwatch® 2 – Legendary Hero Skins – Space Raider Soldier 76 and Space Raider Cassidy – 2000 Overwatch® 2 Virtual Currency – Overwatch: 2 Player Icon (Overwatch 2 Watchpoint Pack Pre-Purchase Exclusive) A new and redesigned Overwatch: 2 PVP Get ready for the experience: – New heroes and a whole new 5v5 structure will stir up the competitive game . New strategy. – The new push game mode includes new symmetrical maps where teams engage in a tug-of-war battle and push TS-1, a centrally-located robot, deeper into enemy territory. – With an always-on-live service, Overwatch® 2 will introduce new heroes, maps, mods and cosmetics with each season – Season 1 will launch on October! A mobile phone number must be linked to your Battle.net account to play Overwatch. * The availability of the actual platform and launch date (s) of the Overwatch 2 PVP Crossplay Beta is subject to change. See playoverwatch.com/beta for more details. The minimum beta duration is 18 days. Limited time only. Requires internet connection and Xbox Live Gold subscription. ** Players who purchased the Overwatch® 2 WatchPoint pack will receive items upon launch of Overwatch® 2, subject to actual date change. *** Season 1 Battle Pass only applies to Season 1 and will not access any future Battle Pass or seasonal / live content. Season 1 will launch in October 2022 with Overwatch® 2. For more information, please visit https: //playoverwatch.com.