Here are some of the highlights of this update and its compatibility with Quick Heal.
Few Highlights of Windows 10 October 2020 Update
- An updated version of the Start menu with a streamlined design
- Users can now personalize layout and experience a cleaner and less cluttered taskbar
- Advanced display settings with a refresh rate
- The Chromium version of Microsoft Edge now comes built into the operating system
- Automatic Tablet mode switching by default.
Supported Quick Heal Version Details
1. For Existing Users
a. Users with Quick Heal version 16.00 or later must install the latest Quick Heal Updates first and then can update Windows Operating System (OS) to Windows 10 20H2.
Recommendation – After installing the latest Quick Heal Updates, restart your PC. And then update to Windows 10 20H2.
2. For New Users
a. Fresh Install – Our latest version Quick Heal Product v19.00 is compatible with Windows 10 20H2 Update.
You can download the latest version of Quick Heal products from https://www.quickheal.com/quick-heal-product-installer
How to apply the latest Quick Heal Update?
- The update will be applied automatically if Automatic Update in Quick Heal is turned ON.
- You can also apply the update manually, by following any one of these methods:
- On the dashboard of Quick Heal, click the Update Now button
- Go to Help > About and click Update Now
- Right-click on the Quick Heal icon in the system tray and click Update Now
- Go to Start > All Programs > Quick Heal and click Quick Update.
How to ensure if the Quick Heal update has been successfully installed and is compatible with Windows 10 October 2020 Update?
If your Quick Heal Virus Database Date is the latest, it means it is compatible with Windows 10 20H2.
Note: Fresh installation of Quick Heal 16.00 or earlier version is not supported on Windows 10 20H2.
If you have any queries about Windows 10 20H2 and Quick Heal product, please call us on 1800-121-7377 or drop us a message in the comments section below.
Have something to add to this story? Share it in the