Apple has come up with a new OS called Big Sur 11 which has been released on 12 Nov 2020. This post lists some of the highlights of this OS and compatibility with Quick Heal products.
1. Biggest Design Upgrade Since the Introduction of Mac OS X
2. A Faster, More Personal, Privacy-First Safari Experience
3. Powerful and Expressive Messaging
4. Enhancements to maps and privacy
5. Deprecation of kernel extensions as part of the ongoing effort to modernize the platform, improve security and reliability, and enable more user-friendly distribution methods
More details on the new features of macOS Big Sur 11 can be viewed at https://www.apple.com/macos/big-sur-preview/features/
How is Quick Heal Total Security compatible with Apple macOS Big Sur 11?
For Existing Users
- STEP 1: For the Quick Heal Antivirus to be compatible with Big Sur User will have to remove currently installed Quick Heal Total Security Antivirus using Quick Heal uninstaller which is located at “/Applications/” location.
- STEP 2: Download the latest Quick Heal Total Security v3.1.x build from website and follow the installation procedure mentioned under chapter 1 of user manual located at
For New Users
Get the latest Quick Heal Total Security from the Website and follow the instructions for installation mentioned under chapter 1 of User manual located at
Quick Heal Total Security for macOS will start supporting Apple Big Sur 11 from 12 Nov 2020.