RED has released firmware version 1.4.0 for the RED KOMODO that adds Canon RF lens support in BETA to the camera and a number of other fixes and improvements.
The firmware notes also state that the RF Lens control ring and focus range switch is currently not supported.
SIGNIFICANT CHANGES SINCE PREVIOUS BUILD
- Added Canon RF lens support (BETA)
- Added Angelbird ARRI AV Pro 256GB CFast card support
- Added Camera type and build number to RCP2
- Added Ethernet Zeroconf (Local-Link IP address) support
- Fixed slow load of large R3D clip in Playback
- Fixed out of sync clip index in Playback playlist
- Fixed Factory Reset to delete camera presets
- Fixed USB tethering with iOS 14
- Fixed KOMODO Link Adapter interfering with CFast card detection
- Fixed user calibration with genlock enabled
- Fixed incorrect Image Stabilization UI status on boot
- Fixed intermittent snowy SDI image
- Fixed ‘Unapproved Battery’ error message running with DC
- Fixed Web UI Multi Action Menu buttons (LUT, CDL, Preset)
- Fixed AF window size on format change
- Fixed intermittent reboot hang
- Fixed SDI ST-352 payload for all Color Space and Gamma settings
- AF Improvements
- RF Lens control ring and focus range switch not currently supported
- Warning message will occur with unapproved Media and Batteries
Copyright (c) 2004-2020 RED.COM, LLC. All Rights Reserved.