Sabrent’s CFexpress Type B cards are fast and come in two larger capacities of 512GB and 1TB. The card’s fast, low-latency flash communicates via an x2 PCIe 3.0 interface. Cards have a variety of features to maintain the integrity of the storage. Subrent is well known for its internal and external SSD drives. It makes a lot of sense to enter the world of camera media.
Cards perform up to 1,700 MBps for reading and 1,500 MBps for writing These typically support standards seen on SSDs, such as TRIM, SMART, encryption, and upgradeable firmware. They are backwards compatible with the appropriate device. All this while being power-efficient to maintain your battery life and prevent overheating.
- x2 PCIe 3.0 interface, CFexpress form factor, up to 3W power draw.
- Read / write up to 1,700 / 1,500 MBps; Lasts up to 1,600 / 400 MBps.
- LDPC, RAID ECC, end-to-end data protection, high tolerance through smartfresh,
- Static and dynamic wear-leveling, error management, and additional measures.
- Support for TRIM, SMART, TCG OPAL / Pyrite and upgradeable firmware
- Extend your warranty to 3 years with 1 year warranty / registration without registration
Both 512GB and 1TB are now available.