Samsung will launch the new Galaxy S23 series in a few months and many other technical details are already known. This includes, for example, the potential data sheet of the Galaxy S23, which essentially competes with the Google Pixel 7.
This is what the Galaxy S23 says:
- 6,1″ FHD+ 120 Hz OLED display
- Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor
- 8GB + 128/256GB storage
- 50 MP OIS Camera + 12 MP Ultra Wide Angle + 10 MP Telephoto Camera + 10 MP Front Camera
- 3.900 mAh battery, 24 W USB-Laden, wireless charging
- Android 13 and One UI 5 ex works
As in the case of Google, for example, there will not be much change compared to its predecessor. We expect a logical continuation of the initially successful smartphone models.
Links with a * are affiliate links If you buy products from a partner, we receive a commission. The price for you remains unchanged.