One of the world’s favorite strategic RPG sagas Strategy Ogrewho was born 1995 And hasn’t released a new installment for a while, either PS4, Xbox one y pc. However, it looks like this lethargy of the franchise will end soon, thanks to a new leak that hints at the arrival of an installment that is yet to be released.
It has been known since June that the name will be on the title Strategy Ogre: RebornA remastering of the first adventure to be released PS4 y PS5. The technical sheet of the video game was even published on the official store sonySo it is only a matter of time for its official release, indicating that the release date is later November 11th.
Here are some leaked screenshots:
You can check out some of the cards with game features here:
This product entitles you to download both the digital PS4 version and the digital PS5™ version of this game
Strategy Ogre, the crown jewel of the tactical RPG genre, is reborn!
– A strategic RPG depicting the struggle for control of the Valerian Islands.
– Your choices affect how the story unfolds and even how it ends, with a gameplay system that allows for multiple paths through the game and multiple endings. The story takes place through the eyes of a young man named Denam. The decisions he makes will change the fate of those around him and change the course of Valeria’s history.
– Fight pitched strategic battles on 3D battlefields. Completely revamped AI allows enemies to adapt their tactics to the situation, providing a combat system that always keeps you thinking and never gets old.
– The class-wide level management system used in Tactics Ogre (2010) has been changed to a unit-by-unit level system. Make your way through endless combinations of classes, gear, abilities, and magic.
– Enjoy many gameplay improvements, such as faster battle pacing, auto-save, and a complete overhaul of the controls and UI to make getting into the game easier than ever.
– Unparalleled character details and backgrounds from the original Tactics Ogre (1995) painstakingly recreated in high definition.
– Cutscenes are fully voiced in English and Japanese, and all music is re-recorded with live performances! Voiceovers breathe new life into the complex motivations of the characters that make up the shifting factions and political alliances of this epic story.
– When you progress through the game enough, you unlock the World Tarot, allowing you to go back in history with your power of energy intact; An incredibly useful feature in a game where your choices have a huge impact on how the story unfolds. If you’re wondering what a different choice might be, now you can find out!
– Not limited to returning stories; The Chariot Tarot allows you to return up to a certain number of moves during a battle. In a tactical combat game where one mistake can mean the difference between victory and defeat, you can play without worrying about being cornered.
– Enjoy a wealth of end-game content like the 100-level Palace of the Dead.
Square Enix He has not yet come to say anything about this. But chances are they will release the game to us at some point. State of playIt is suspected that it will reach all platforms