The awesome Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Dotemu and Tribute Games’ Shredder’s Revenge has been updated to version 1.0.4 with a few minor adjustments and bug fixes to make melee combat even tougher.
Like delicious pizza, we keep coming back for more, and this latest update makes it possible to share party codes online, where you can create matchmaking rooms with friends.
Here are the full patch notes for version 1.0.4:
Version 1.0.4, 7. November 2022
– You can now share group codes (only five characters) for easy matchmaking with friends who can now join with the Join Party code. They appear below the host’s party panel.
– When searching for online games, the difficulty level is now displayed for each lobby
– Reset the kick button to prevent wrong clicks on the host’s party board
– Fixed long respawn delay after getting stuck in a hole in single player
– Fixed rare issues that made opponents invincible when the player exited the game
– Fixed client side of Chrome Dome sometimes being invincible when it isn’t
– Fixed Krang’s trunk not taking damage from clients, only from the host
– Fixed customers sometimes not unlocking pattern found by host
– Fixed infinite online login if Epic Launcher is not installed
– Fixed custom key binding on keyboard considering only the first local player
We’re still playing Shredder’s Revenge months after its release – it really is That’s damn good – but we’re especially glad to see that matchmaking with friends online just got a whole lot easier.
Still enjoying TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge? Shout out to Cowabunga in the comments if this is you!