Google will finally present its new Pixel 7 phones in a few weeks and only then will it fully reveal all the technical data. Again there will be various leaks, through which we will learn some technical information beforehand. We already know a lot.
Now it’s about the memory that Google built into the Pixel phone You know: for years, Google hasn’t installed the right amount of memory in its own phones, not to mention the prices they’ve already reached. Also applies to Pro models.
Google hasn’t had a slot for a microSD memory card for a long time.
Google wants to sell cloud storage and enable long-term customer loyalty. It is also possible that no one sees that the mass of users may have a high demand for local storage. Still, there is good news for WinFuture is for us.
Google wants it too The regular Pixel 7 An option with 256 GB storage To propose. Even here in Europe. So customers can choose between buying the 128GB or 256GB Pixel 7. This also applies to the Pixel 7 Pro. Google doesn’t care if you are pro or non-pro.
Google won’t offer any major options again, which is bad news. If you were hoping to get 512 GB or even 1 TB, as offered by Samsung and Apple, you’ll be a little sad for a moment. Why this is so can only be speculated. I have already explained the reasons I see.
Personally, I’m still cool with 128GB. I am currently using about 77 GB. I have 30 GB cloud with Google, I booked 100 GB there. But I do tidy up sometimes, for example deleting useless photos and videos. Also, I’m not a gamer.
Be honest, does your phone have enough memory or do you really need more?
Details known so far about the Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro:
- 6.3 (90 Hz) and 6.7 inch (120 Hz) OLED displays
- Google Tensor G2 processor, probably 4 nm
- Modem with 5G from Samsung
- 128/256 GB storage for both models
- New design for camera bar, technology almost unchanged
- 4K selfies and Pro front camera on Pixel 7
- New sensor for the Pixel 7 Pro’s zoom camera
- Only the Pixel Pro includes UWB, Bluetooth LE audio
- Hall sensor for magnetic detection in foldable case
- the color
Pixel 7: Obsidian, Snow, Lemongrass
Pixel 7 Pro: Obsidian, Snow, Hazel
- Android 13 ab is working
- Market launch in autumn 2022
- Rumor: Ultra model with brand new camera possible
Links with a * are affiliate links If you buy products from a partner, we receive a commission. The price for you remains unchanged.