Not so good news for Pixel smartphone users looking to upgrade to the Pixel 7 and hoping for an improved battery. Unlike other rumours, there is now one Very good source Clarity that the Pixel 7 will have a smaller battery than the Pixel 6.
It is primarily related to smartphones, as it is slightly smaller than its predecessor. But that makes it a bit more manageable. No more than 4,500 mAh of battery can be taken with you from the Pixel 6, instead it’s only 4355 mAh on the Pixel 7.
Optimized processor prevents poor runtime
But that’s not necessarily a bad thing, because the processor has moved on. Production is now available in 4 and 5 nm. It should suit both performance and efficiency, so you might not notice so many disadvantages after switching to the Pixel 7.
Google even promises up to 72 hours of battery life with “Extreme Battery Saver” enabled But then the devices can only be used to a limited extent.
Details known so far about the Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro:
- 6.3 (90 Hz) and 6.7 inch (120 Hz) OLED displays
- Google Tensor G2 processor, 4nm manufacturing
- Modem with 5G from Samsung
- 128/256 GB storage for both models
- The Pixel 7 has 8GB of RAM
Pixel 7 Pro has 12 GB of RAM
- 4355 mAh battery im Pixel 7
5000 mAh battery in Pixel 7 Pro
- New design for camera bar, technology almost unchanged
- Pixel 7 has 4K selfie and Pro front camera, face unlock on both models
- Pixel 7 Pro with 5x optical zoom and up to 30x zoom
- Pixel 7 Pro with macro mode via ultra wide angle camera
- Bokeh (background blur) in video.
- Only the Pixel Pro includes UWB, Bluetooth LE audio
- Hall sensor for magnetic detection in foldable case
- the color
Pixel 7: Obsidian, Snow, Lemongrass
Pixel 7 Pro: Obsidian, Snow, Hazel
- Android 13 ab is working
- Market launch in autumn 2022
Price from 599 dollars or 649 euros
- Rumor: Ultra model with brand new camera possible
Links with a * are affiliate links If you buy products from a partner, we receive a commission. The price for you remains unchanged.