Nokia’s Mike Murphy, CTO of Americas, discusses 2020 5G milestones and looks ahead to 2021, talks Open RAN and the role of government in supply chain diversification, considers the potential for an East/West technological bifurcation, and looks at the role of hyperscalers in delivering private wireless.
Stay updated on the latest happenings in 5G with these exclusive reports:
- Getting to standalone 5G
- Wi-Fi 6 and 5G: Why pick?
- Dynamic Spectrum Sharing – Driving 5G to Scale
- OT/IT Convergence in the 5G Era
- What’s the status of 5G globally? Spectrum, deployments and customer trends
- Spectrum Sharing Beyond CBRS
- Assuring the Future of RAN
- Network Automation: Getting to Zero-Touch