Xiaomi has launched some new gadgets including the new 12T series. These are Android smartphones with a few special features that rank among the absolute top models. To initialize the new device There are some deals directly from Xiaomi.
This includes pre-ordering the new 12T series and getting the new Redmi Pad worth around 330 euros for free. Anyone who chooses the new vacuum cleaner and mop vacuum cleaner will receive a Mi Smart Air Fryer as a gift. The new Smart Band 7 Pro is about 10 euros cheaper to start, and new televisions are discounted by up to 100 euros.
Here’s what the Xiaomi 12T and 12T Pro have:
- 6,67″ 120 Hz OLED display, max 900 Nits, HDR10+
6,67″ 120 Hz OLED display, max. 1200 Nits, Dolby Atmos
- MediaTek Dimension 8100 Ultra processor
Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor
- 8GB RAM, 128/256GB storage
8GB RAM, 256GB storage
- 108 MP OIS Camera + 2 MP Macro + 8 MP Ultraweitwinkel + 20 MP Selfie Camera
200 MP OIS Camera + 2 MP Macro + 8 MP Ultraweitwinkel + 20 MP Selfie Camera
- 5000mAh battery, 120W fast charging (12T and 12T Pro)
- Android 12 (12T and 12T Pro) with in-display fingerprint sensor, face unlock, dual SIM, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.x, dual-band GPS, dual speakers, Google apps
- 163,1 x 75,9 x 8,6 mm, ca. 200 grams (12T and 12T Pro)
Links with a * are affiliate links If you buy a product from a partner, we get a commission. The price for you remains unchanged.