This year will probably be at least three hot months for Google Pixel fans. The Pixel Buds Pro and Pixel 6a will launch in July.
Google brings high quality smart headphones
July 21 – Google has less than three weeks to pre-order the new hardware Wait another week and it will be mailed to your home. This July is a little different, Google has re-launched new headphones with its brand new A-Series smartphone. But these are in the price category separately from the Pixel Buds A-Series already available
You give your own wireless headphones a new generation and basically pack everything you need for the Google Pixel Buds A-Series for 99 euros. For those who have not taken the Pixel Buds A-Series, active noise cancellation and wireless charging should be high on the list of favorites. But Google wants a total of 219 euros for it.
Google Pixel Buds Pro offers:
- Active noise cancellation with silent seal
- Playback time up to 31 hours
- Just say “Hey Google” and Assistant is for you.
- Clarity mode for understanding ambient sound
- Kiwi wireless charging
- Bluetooth 5.0, USB-C
- Multipoint for automatic switching between devices
- Waterproof: Headphones IPX4, Case IPX2
- Farben: charcoal, fog, lemongrass, coral
- 219 Euro (RRP)
The Pixel 6a will change Google’s middle class forever
I had nothing against A-smartphones in the last few years. You were good But they also gave some real benefits. On the one hand they were compact and on the other hand they offered expensive model pixel cameras. This time it is different. The Pixel 6a has the most powerful camera of recent years, but not the latest generation. Instead, Google Tensor is here and thus an adaptive processor at a higher level.
There is also a big leap in design language, the A-series remains “state of the art” and is very similar to the top models. The compact 6.1-inch OLED display paired with a 4,410 mAh battery should ensure very long runtime. I personally miss a lot in everyday life: wireless charging. Unfortunately, the Pixel 6a can’t be my everyday driver. But maybe yours?
The most important key data for Google Pixel 6a:
- Google Tensor processor
- 6.1 Zoll OLED display
- 6 GB RAM, 128 GB storage
- 4410 mAh battery, up to 72 hours run time
- Dual Camera – Known from Pixel 5 and Co.
12.2 megapixel main camera (IMX363)
12 megapixel ultraviolet (IMX386)
8 megapixel front camera (IMX355)
- 5G-Funk, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, eSIM-support
- Dimensions: 152.2 x 71.8 x 8.9 mm (smaller than Pixel 6)
- Stereo speakers, finger sensors on the display
- 5 year guarantee for security updates
- Colors: black, white, green
- Price: 459 Euro RRP
Links with a * are affiliate links If you buy products from a partner, we get a commission. The price for you remains unchanged.