“Techtember” comes with new features, and we’ve tried almost all of them.
As usual in recent years, most smartphone manufacturers have decided to collect their most important launches in the last months of the year and September It was especially loaded with innovations. At Andro4all we were able to test many of these innovations, and for this reason, we wanted to Collect all our analysis In one place.
September has been an important month Mid-range telephone segmentAs we have witnessed the influx of new commitments from companies Motorola and OPPO. We also got a chance to check out some of the latest Fully wireless headphonesAmong other products.
Andro4all September X Review
If you’re looking for some new headphones, I’m sure this collection of reviews will interest you. There is a total Four different models Analyzed in September, in addition Two smartphones Mid-range oriented. Let’s review it all Review:
- realme Buds Air Neo. rate with 90 pointsRealme Buds Air Neo is placed in us the top Best fully wireless earphones lower price. For just 39 euros, they offer comfort on par with more expensive headphones and enviable levels of autonomy.
- Huawei FreeBuds SE. con 82 pointsThe Huawei FreeBuds SE also has a different offering Good sound quality At reasonable prices, less than 50 euros. Furthermore, they are a Good autonomy and a special format Comfortable and light.
- Motorola Edge 30 Neo. total 81 points Given one of our analyses Mid-range mobile This year’s most attractive, with a compact and comfortable design, and disguised as the “color of the year” according to Pantone.
- JBL Quantum 610. they took 80 points The latest headphones from the legendary firm that specializes in audio JBLFor offering a comfortable design and good build quality, as well as a Extensive autonomy And a good passive cancellation system.
- OPPO Reno8. Even being a good mobile, 78 points As for OPPO’s latest, we have a bitter taste in our mouths to deliver A few steps back In aspects like design apart from a device Especially expensive Compared to its competitors.
- Lenovo LP40. 55 points For a wireless headphone Cheapest in the market. For only 10 euros, you can’t ask too much of them, even though they have significant flaws in the core department eg control or microphone.