Austin, Texas and RSA Conference 2022, San Francisco – June 6, 2022 – Crowdstrike (Nasdaq: CRWD), a leader in endpoint, cloud workload, identity and data cloud-distributed security, today launched Humio for Falcon, a new capability that extends data retention. Crowdstrike Falcon Telemetry, for up to a year or more, enhances threat analysis and threat response for organizations and helps meet their compliance requirements.
Humio for Falcon brings together Industry-leading CrowdStrike Falcon’s security platform, CrowdStrike’s centralized logging offer, with Humio’s powerful search capabilities. The new capabilities enable security teams to secure and secure IT telemetry from the Falcon platform, enriching and relevant across endpoints, workloads and identities across the challenge of implementing ever-increasing volumes of data. For Falcon, Humio helps security teams analyze and operate all data in their environment – both real-time and historical data. With longer data retention due to improved compression of ingested data, security teams can detect and identify potential threats to their environment through in-depth, relevant analysis and sub-secondary search results on any scale through a modern, index-free architecture.
Michael Sentonas, chief technology officer at CrowdStrike, said: “Although the data available to threat hunters and incident responders has grown exponentially, they have been forced to regularly reduce the time it takes to store this information.” “Humio for Falcon solves this problem by capturing scalable and affordable data that enables threat takers and event responders to look back and see when and when an adversary was active in the IT environment and integrates every system they touch. It’s really a game-changer in the industry. “
Provides humor for the Falcon:
- Threats and problem solving at unprecedented levels: By retaining Falcon data for extended periods of time, security teams can actively search and uncover hidden threats in the environment at subsequent speeds, searching for data to identify potentially malicious malpractice and remove advanced continuous threats (APTs). Prioritize and address weaknesses before building a weapon.
- Hold longer data to help meet compliance requirements and reduced costs: With Scalable storage And Advanced compression techniques, Customers can store and manage Falcon data for one or more years depending on customer requirements. This wealth of real-time and historical information enables the completeness and accuracy of investigations and analyzes, resulting in quick threat remedies.
- New user interface (UI) for quick and custom search Dashboard visualization: Feature-rich query language and index-free searches allow security teams to run queries on Falcon data and get instant answers. Gain valuable, relevant insights with sub-secondary latency searches to meet real-world security requirements, including advanced security and the ability to seamlessly capture, aggregate and search through IT telemetry and meet advanced threat and vulnerability investigations.
“Through Humio for Falcon, we’ve been able to save about $ 150,000 in our first year,” Tom Sips, director, IT security and compliance, said Tuesday morning. “Also, the ability to store data for extended periods of time is important. Once we identify an indicator of compromise, we can go back in time and analyze the entire attack chain to expedite the investigation and identify issues more quickly. ”
- For more information on Humio for Falcon, please visit us Blog.
- To see a Humio for the Falcon demo, please visit This page.
- Did you know Hummy can also swallow more One petabyte of data Every day. There was hum Name “Log Analytics Solution of the Year” by Data Breakthrough Awards for 2022.
About the crowdstrike
Crowdstrike (Nasdaq: CRWD), a global cybersecurity leader, has redefined modern security with the world’s most advanced cloud-native platforms for key areas of enterprise risk – endpoint and cloud workload, identity and data protection.
Powered by CrowdStrike Security Cloud and world-class AI, the CrowdStrike Falcon® platform incorporates hyper-accurate detection, automated protection and remediation across the enterprise, intimidating intelligence, advanced rival tradecraft and rich telemetry. Priority monitoring of elite threat victims and vulnerabilities.
Purpose-built in the cloud with a single lightweight-agent architecture, the Falcon platform provides fast and scalable installation, superior security and performance, low complexity and instant time-value.