Level Infinite and Lightspeed Studios have released the latest content update, “Island of the Mist,” for the popular free-to-play open-world survival RPG Undown. This exciting update brings tons of new content including a mysterious new map, engaging story, daring expeditions and a variety of exciting events.
New map: Aurich Island When players reach level 90, the door to the new “Orich Island” opens. This mysterious island is full of mysteries and undiscovered secrets, a mysterious city, a sinister sewage plant and a mysterious research base. It is up to the players to explore these locations and uncover their secrets.
new story During their search for the source of the disaster and deciphering information from the Venus Laboratory and the Hela military base, the Raven Squad uncovers clues to a mysterious island. With a mission to find the source of the mutation and end the disaster, the survivors finally reach this mysterious place. But the island’s past is shrouded in fog that makes it difficult to distinguish the lies from the truth.
New game content
- Solo Challenge Strengths: Players can explore the mystery and despair of the past on Misty Island. The challenges of the polluted sewage plant and sunken Dolan City hold their own unique secrets.
- New Weekly Dungeon: Immerse yourself in “Snowy Hunting Grounds”. This new weekly dungeon alternates with Court Center, King’s Station, and Refinery Assault. Players can form a team of 3 or 4 and take on this exciting challenge (minimum level 35 required).
- New Group PVE Gameplay: Beginning in November, players will be able to experience the monster siege gameplay. Together they fight nightmare monsters outside the redwood outpost and protect the central power plant on site.
- Rory’s musical dreams: Players can collect five different pieces each day to help Rory achieve his musical dreams. Prizes are classic record players and growth tools.
- Trick or treat! Halloween-themed events are almost upon us. Every evening there is a big costume parade at the Raven Shelter, where players can show off their wild costumes. There are also different game modes waiting for players to explore.
You can find all the details about this exciting innovation on the official website Blog post. The update is available for free for iOS, Android and PC versions steam Inspection available Official websiteDownload it and continue your Undawn adventure!