After releasing a new German-made outdoor smartphone in September, Gigaset is now adding another model to the GX4. For less money!
With a price tag of 349 euros, the GX4 is certainly affordable for significantly more people. That’s why you don’t have to do without “Made in Germany” or special features like military standard MIL-STD-810H and IP68. Gigaset’s GX series is all about sturdiness, but here too the battery can be easily removed from the device through the back. The GX4 seems like a good option.
This is really all important key information Gigaset GX4:
- Military standard MIL-STD-810H + IP68 dust and waterproof
- Powerful, durable and removable 5000 mAh removable battery: supports up to 30 W super fast charging and up to 15 W wireless fast charging
- LED Spotlight Ring (Rear) + Circular LED (Front)
- Flat Dual Camera System with Dual LED Flash: 48MP Wide Angle + 8MP Ultra Wide Angle
- 6.1″ HD+ V-Notch display with increased brightness in sunlight (550 nits) and protection by Corning Gorilla Glass
- Powerful 2.2 GHz octa-core processor MediaTek Helio G99
- 64 GB data storage and 4 GB RAM memory
- With Gigaset service commitment
- Programmable Function Keys: Quick access to specific functions or apps
- 16 MP front camera for high-resolution video calls and selfies
- Triple Slot: Dual SIM + Memory expansion up to 1TB
- Dimensions: 160.9mm, 80mm, 12.2mm
- Biometric Unlocking: Fingerprint Scanner + Face Recognition on Power Button
- Easy to use even with wet hands and gloves
- Android 12 operating system with 13 and 14 guarantees
Links marked with * are affiliate links We earn a commission on purchases made through it.