Fulcrum Publishing and Polish studio Bite Barrel are pleased to share new gameplay for the upcoming Lovecraftian horror retro FPS sequel Forgive Me Father 2, debuting the fifth level from the upcoming release.
The game will be released in Early Access for PC on October 19, 2023, and a free demo is available now on Steam showing the first two levels of the game. Building on the critically acclaimed 2022 original and featuring a darker story, new supernatural lighting effects and enhanced shooting gameplay, as well as additional gameplay features, unexplained horror awaits players as they continue the priest’s supernatural journey in this second sequel to Forgive Me, Father. offers improvements.
From battle-torn trenches and haunted palaces to unholy cathedrals… prepare to lose your mind in 10 terrifying new levels (download all level screenshots here), each representing a new nightmare of the great old ones. These horrors distort the protagonist’s memories and plunge the player into an intense battle for survival as they must discover where the nightmare ends and reality begins.
Unleash hell with 10 merciless weapons (download screenshots of all weapons here), perfectly crafted to fend off hordes of Eldritch:
- Knife – A simple but deadly knife, perfect for slashing enemies and virtually any activity involving a blade. Useful for finishing off weak or injured enemies and conserving ammo.
- Ax – Perfect for chopping wood and splitting cultists in half. A powerful but slow melee weapon that can take out multiple enemies in one swing!
- Revolver – Old but essential as a classic firearm. High damage with perfect accuracy on the first shot makes it ideal for careful shooters. However, it can become overwhelming in the heat of battle, as rapid shots are inaccurate and reloads take time.
- Pistol – Don’t let the shape fool you – it’s a bite! It shoots faster, reloads faster and has great accuracy. Will get you out of any situation.
- Pump Shotgun – Kicks harder, but hits your enemies harder. Its high firepower and decent rate of fire make it a very effective weapon for close quarter combat.
- Double Barrel Shotgun – Double barrel for double the fun! A hand-armed shotgun that shoots enemies with a single trigger pull. Their power makes for long reload times.
- Rifles – rapid fire killing machines – mass produced for good reason! It shoots a lot of bullets and does a lot of damage, which is great against stronger enemies or groups. However, ammo isn’t cheap, so don’t rely too much on this weapon!
- Grenade Launcher – Your weapon of choice when fighting enemy soldiers. Rumor has it that this explosive weapon was pulled up from the bottom of the ocean, but don’t worry, it blows up cultists and monsters just fine.
- Rocket Launcher – Very explosive and always hungry killing machine. A dangerous living weapon that is almost impossible to control. The missiles he fires can destroy even Eternal Evil.
- Mortar – don’t let its friendly appearance fool you! This gentle, herbivorous creature can instantly destroy groups of enemies with its explosive shots.
Challenge your fragile psyche with 4 levels of Madness powers:
- Resist – Insanity makes your pain disappear and makes you nearly indestructible. Significantly reduced incoming damage from all sources.
- Haste – Makes you the fastest gunner in the universe. Significantly increase your rate of fire and reload time.
- Lifestyle – Who needs a med kit when you have this? A percentage of the damage you take heals your wounds.
- Power – makes you stronger than ever, but at what cost? Insanity fills your body and weapons, causing you to deal extra damage to enemies.