While testing Android 14 on its latest flagship, nothing can update and improve its phone (1).
Carl Pei and his people are clear that a large part of their evolution and success in the industry is word of mouth Experience delivered to usersSo your Nothing Phone (2) is already one of the first to test Android 14, even if it’s in phases the betaIncluding version 2.5 of Nothing OS which is already distributed ‘open’ To run together with the community Final stage of development From this latter Major update.
Either way, nothing phone (1) is forgotten in the drawer and His support also ‘black leg’ Bragging about getting Nothing OS 2.0 just a few weeks ago to keep up with Small changes that add improvements and optimizations From a firmware of constant growth.
And now, officially, Nothing announces the deployment of version 2.0.4 Nothing OS for its first mobile phone, which It is already being updated globally to mention changelog What’s next:
- New feature:
- Swipe left on the app drawer to access the hidden icon menu. Any apps moved here will be hidden from the app drawer.
- Introducing the ‘Photos’ Widget – Display your favorite photos on your home screen or lock screen.
- Improvements and bug fixes:
- Charging data information on the lock screen now more accurately reflects charging speed.
- Fixed a rare issue where widgets on the lock screen would not display correctly after restarting.
- The cloned WhatsApp instance now supports ‘App Locker’.
- Improved Wi-Fi hotspot stability.
- Bug fixes and general optimizations.
If you have Nothing Phone (1) you can go now Look for the update in the right menu Within the Terminal settings and you should find it without problems, as always though Delivery is pending and you will be notified shortly To automatically install the package on your phone via OTA.
If you want to check if the notification is correct, you should know this The weight of the update is very small, below 60 MB In most markets, and specifically 58.01 MB as reported by Reddit.