Renowned Korean developer and publisher Pearl Abyss has today unveiled the stunning Maegu Class Awakening on Black Desert Mobile. Adventurers can now harness the supernatural power of the Fox Goddess to transform Maegu into a “Hwaryeong” and unleash impressively elegant attacks.
Players become fox goddesses
Hwaryeong’s fighting style is characterized by great attacks where he summons fox flames through fans with both hands:
- laziness: Using the Claws of the Fox Goddess, players eliminate waves of enemies with this long-range melee attack.
- shut up: Use Fox Fire to attack enemies with a backflip.
- fast vortex: Players run sideways and defeat their enemies with dance-like spins.
By playing Awakened Maegu every day, players will receive important rewards and tips.
To celebrate Maegu Awakening, there are two in-game events starting today and ending on Monday, November 6th:
- Hwaryeong login event: By logging in for up to 120 minutes per day, players will receive daily mission login rewards such as Core of Chaos, Titles and more.
- Hwaryeong Premium Login Event: Daily logins bring helpful items like black pearls, reg scrolls and more
Additionally, Black Desert Mobile released a content update that was first announced during the Heydel Ball event in August. The Control Car: Preseason begins this Saturday, October 28th and runs every Saturday from 7:00pm to 7:20pm. Up to 100 players can participate as an attacking team, while a maximum of 10 players can defend. One of the main rewards for players is the chance to earn silver.