Paradox Interactive and Nimble Giant Entertainment today released the sci-fi strategy game under license from Paramount Consumer Products. Star Trek: Infinite Released for PC and Mac. by Star Trek A grand strategy game, players have the opportunity to lead one of the four major factions of the galaxy while making complex decisions through emergent gameplay. Fans can enjoy Interstellar Adventure for €29.99 (RRP) or the Deluxe Edition – including a digital art book, an in-game music package including the game’s soundtrack and new compositions from the original. Star Trek Soundtrack Composer – 39.99 euros for a suggested retail price steam achievement
Star Trek: Infinite Offering dynamic gameplay and complex decision-making capabilities, it puts players in the heart of the Alpha and Beta quadrants. Star Trek: Infinite Takes place about two decades before the era Star Trek: The Next Generation and allows players to shape the destiny of the galaxy by leading one of the four major quadrant powers: the United Federation of Planets, the Romulan Star Empire, the Cardassian Union, or the Klingon Empire. The game remains so Star Trek-lore introduces new avenues of exploration as players navigate the complexities of imperial administration, manage complex economic systems, and interact with mysterious civilizations.
“Star Trek: Infinite Nimble represents a huge achievement for our team at Giant Entertainment We are passionate about it Star TrekThe universe is infused with every aspect of the game to create an experience that will captivate both long-time fans and newcomers alike,” said Martin Kao, CEO of Von Nimble Giant Entertainment. “We hope that Star Trek: Infinite “With its rich story and deep, strategic gameplay, Star Trek will become a beloved part of the gaming legacy.”
“We worked closely with Paramount Consumer Products to ensure this game reflects the complex world Star Trek Justice has been done,” So Frederick Wester, CEO Von Paradox Interactive. “This is a true journey into the heart of the Star Trek universe, where players can shape the fate of the galaxy through brilliant strategy.”
Star Trek: Infinite characteristics:
- Your Star Trek story: inside Star Trek: Infinite There isn’t just one way to play. Whether players choose diplomacy, espionage, warfare, or a mix of all, there are multiple paths to victory. You are in charge and the fate of the galaxy is in your hands!
- Select your team: Players choose between the United Federation of Planets, the Klingon Empire, the Romulan Star Empire, or the Cardassian Union. You take on the role of leader making all the important decisions for your team throughout the game. Each team has its own unique play style and player decisions determine how successful they are in achieving their goals.
- Famous Characters: Star Trek: Infinite A comprehensive offering has been carefully developed Star Trek-Provide an experience that allows players to shape the story through their own decisions as the leader of their chosen faction throughout the game. As they take on the role of the Federation, they will have the opportunity to recruit iconic captains and officers, including Picard, Janeway, Sisko, and Data, to name a few. Meanwhile, other teams offer their own iconic characters for hire, such as Gawron, Makbar, Garak and more.
- Many different spacecraft: In addition to the characters that players can recruit for their team, they also have several starships from the Star Trek universe tailored for each team’s arsenal. From the Federation’s trusty Intensive and Defiant-class ships to the fearsome Cardassian Galur-class ships and the Romulans’ elegant D’Deridex ships to the Klingons’ mighty Neg’var warships.
- Can even manage for Enterprise-D Star Trek: Infinite Storytelling system designed and added to the Federation fleet.
- Multi-layered and complex strategy: Star Trek: Infinite Building on Stellaris’ core systems, exploiting their depth and complexity to make them their own. Some aspects of these systems have been streamlined and simplified to be more consistent with the Star Trek franchise.