Unlike previous years, Xiaomi is now significantly increasing the memory of this model.
Xiaomi has once again planned a new version of its Redmi phone and will bring us the new Redmi 13C on December 1, 2023. It is a current and new device intended to serve the lower price range and will start from 150 Euros in Germany The basic version already has 128 GB of memory, but a 256 GB version is also coming.
It was already clear what technical data it would contain. And it became clear that the very simple version with 32 or 64 GB of memory is no longer offered. A minimum of 4 GB RAM and 128 GB storage is now installed. That’s not the world, but it’s enough. For just 180 euros you can get both with 8 GB of RAM.
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G99, 6nm
- CPU: 2x ARM Cortex-A76 + 6x Cortex-A55
- GPU: Mali-G57 MP2
- RAM: 4/8 GB
- Storage: 128/256 GB Expandable + microSD
- Display: 6,74 Joule IPS, 1.650 x 720 pixels, 90 Hz
- Main camera: 50 + 2 (macro) + 2 (depth) MP
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Battery: 5,000 mAh, 10 watt rechargeable
- Software: Android 12 on MIUI 14
- Connectivity: 4G