Choosing the Right Ergonomic Office Chair
Beyond choosing a comfortable chair, there are many things to consider when selecting the right ergonomic office chair for your space. When you are looking for what works best for your needs, it is important to take into account the shape of your body, the height of the desk, how much weight you want to put on your back and thighs, where your screen will be mounted on the desk, and more! With these factors in mind, readthrough this article for some great suggestions for selecting an appropriate erg
Misuraa Imported Xenon High Back Ergonomic Chair with Advanced Synchro Tilt Mechanism, Mesh Seat and Back, Adjustable Seat Depth, Lumbar Support, Arms and Headrest (Grey and White)
- SEVEN FUNCTIONS - Thanks to this state-of-the-art office chair's numerous adjustable features you can be assured of finding a comfortable seating position just for you. You can adjust the lumbar support height; the armrest height; the seat height; the seat depth; the headrest height and angle; the backrest tilt; and the tilt tension
- EASY TO INSTALL - Simple DIY (Do It Yourself) instructions enable anyone to put this executive chair together in seven simple steps Then once built you'll be able to adjust the chair to your individual needs. You can easily find the ergonomic position that will allow you to work comfortably for long periods of time
- LUMBAR SUPPORT - Have back issues or don't want to develop them This adjustable office chair includes adjustable lumbar support and a recline feature that allows you to tilt the backrest or sit straight. The contouring design of the back itself provides support to the lower and mid back region and helps in avoiding or reducing any kind of pain. Now you can quickly find a position that makes your back feel the most comfortable
- HIGHEST QUALITY - This adjustable mesh chair is made to last. It has a good weight capacity of upto 140kgs and is made from the highest quality materials; including a nylon mesh seat and back; sturdy arm with soft nylon pad; adjustable head rests; diecast aluminum base and heavy duty caster wheels that allow you to move easily across carpeted and hard floor
- BREATHABLE MESH - By doing away with foam and fabric; we solved one of prolonged sitting's biggest problems; the build up of heat and humidity close to the body. The breathable mesh on the back as well as seat of this ergonomic office chair provides support while keeping your body cool and comfortable. Cool air circulates through the mesh keeping your back and thighs sweat-free and allowing you to sit in the chair comfortably for longer periods of time compared to traditional chairs
INNOWIN Henry High Back Ergonomic Office Chair with 3D Adjustable Arms & Seat Slider Smart Multi Lock Mechanism (Black, Nylon)
- Comfortable Executive Chair with Ergonomic Lumbar Support.
- Internal Frame Material: Glass Filled Nylon Structure with Breathable mesh | Color: BLACK FRAME WITH BLACK SEAT | Seat : Molded with 45 density | Size: High Back
- Arms: Nylon Adjustable 3D Arms | Mechanism : Heavy Duty Synchro Anylock Mechanism with Seat Slider | Gas-lift : Class 3 (Pneumatic seat height adjustment) | Base: Glass Filled Nylon | Castors: 60mm Nylon.
- Maximum Weight Load Capacity : 120 kgs. Easy to Assemble.
- Assembly Required: The product requires basic assembly and comes with assembly instructions.
JD9 High Nylon Back with Korean Mesh Ergonomic Chair for Office & Home (White & Grey)
- Headrest Height and Angle adjustment : Multi position headrest height adjustable with angle tilt feature for optimum head to neck support. Adjustable Lumbar Support : Height adjustable Lumbar support system to provide adequate lower back support. Seat Height & Seat Slide Adjustment: The sliding seat, enlarges and shortens the seat depth and thereby offers more support in the lumbar region.
- 2D Armrest adjustment: ARM HEIGHT adjustments that allow your elbows and forearms to be supported by the arm rests. By properly aligning the elbow and therefore wrist on the keyboard, many repetitive wrist and hand injuries can be avoided. Multi angle locking backrest tilt mechanism : Multi angle backrest locking tilt mechanism with body weight tension adjustments to smoothen the seating experience.
- Mesh Material: The mesh material used is Nylon for its extra ability to stretch and thick wire finish to provide toughness. Seat Material: Energy absorbing soft mesh upholstery to absorb heat created by continuous seating at one place. The advantage of mesh seat can be understood after long hours use, it provides ventilation to hips and thighs that helps in avoiding rashes and other problems.
- Frame Material : Nylon + Glass fiber frame which offers exceptional toughness to the product, Chair Base : 5 prong steel base with Nylon Castors, Hydraulic : Heavy duty gas lift for seat height adjustment bearing capacity 150kgs. Seat slide adjustment is also useful in getting adequate thigh support for a 90 degree thigh to feet posture.
- Assembly : The product needs Complete Do- It- Yourself (DIY) Assembly. No machine required to assemble.
- Ergonomic Design: It has a high back and features premium mesh backrest to provide a timeless style that fits in nearly any room. The pneumatic seat height adjustment will meet your different needs. The backrest can be tilt up to 135° and locked at any angle you want between 90°-135°. 360° rotation, cushion and rolling swivel caster make this desk chair more flexible and convenient. The armrest can be adjusted up and down, backward and forward so that you can set it as per your preference.
- Multi-Function: Whether you're responding to emails, evaluating reports, or brainstorming with colleagues, these ergonomic office executive swivel chairs provide not only sleek, professional style, but also sophisticated support for all-day comfort.
- BEST IN CLASS COMFORT - High-Density molded foam cushion & breathable mesh material allows air to circulate to keep you cool while sitting and gives you the comfort you deserve
- TECH SPECIFICATIONS: Frame Material: Glass Filled Nylon Structure with Breathable Mesh | Size: High Back | Swivel: 360º swivel | Mechanism: Synchro Multi-Tilt Lock Mechanism| Gas-lift : Class 4 | Base: Heavy Duty Metal Base | Castors:50mm Dual Caster Wheels | 2D Adjustable Armrest | 2D Adjustable Lumbar Support | 2D Adjustable Headrest | Maximum Weight Capacity: Upto 125Kgs | Height Suitability: 5ft to 5ft.10" | Color: Black
- DIY ASSEMBLY: Certified by BIFMA parts, the sturdy five-star base is made of Heavy Duty Metal Base and weight support up to 125 kgs. Besides, It’s easy to assemble, and you will not need to prepare additional tools for the assembly as our ergonomic chairs come with all the hardware and necessary tools. It can easily be installed and ready to use within 60 minutes.
Wipro Adapt High Back Mesh Ergonomic Home-Office Chair with AWSM, Adjustable armrest, Cushion Lumbar & headrest, Durable Nylon Frame,5yr wrnty,BIFMA Certified,IDM Winner, Premium Fabric(Black)
- Product Dimensions: Chair Height (46-52 Inches), Seat Width (19 Inches), Seat Depth (20 Inches) , Seat Height (17-22 Inches)
- Primary Material: Fabric , Castor :Nylon and Base :Nylon Base
- Color: Black Mesh Back and Black Fabric Seat, Style: Full Back
- Ergonomic chair with Automatic Tension Adjustment Control which adapts according to the user’s weight. Adjustable Headrest, Seat Height and Armrests & Cushioned Lumber Support, seat upholstered with premium fabric range
- Assembly Required: Chair to be self assembled using the DIY kit and Installation Manual provided inside the package, in case of any clarifications/ assistance please reach out to the Brand
What to consider when buying an office chair
You should always make sure to test out the chair in person to make sure it’s comfortable. There are chairs with adjustable seat depth, seat height, seat angle, arm height, back position and lumbar support. The most important feature is the tilt of the seat; it should be at 135 degrees or you will continuously slide off of it. Armrests are another essential feature that help you maintain an ergonomic position when writing or using a pen.
Seat height and armrests
Essentially, those who have a height of 5′ 2″ or shorter should have the seat height between 16-18″. Taller people can go up to 18″ without having any uncomfortable consequences. Those who work on a computer all day should opt for a seat with armrests as this will aide in working
Seat depth and contoured padding
Seat Depth When you’re seated, the back of your legs should be able to extend without bending at the knee. You shold also be able to slide back and forth 6-12 inches with ease. Contoured Padding Make sure that the cushions support your pelvis in a comfortable position by filling in the area between your tailbone and hip stretch, making sure it is raised so you do not slouch or slump.
Tilt and recline strength
An ergonomic office chair needs to have the strength to tilt back and recline without falling backwards. It also needs a footrest that is adjustable for use with both types of office desk setups — right-handed desks and left-handed desks.
Head and lumbar support
The good head and lumbar support of the chair reduces the pressure on the spine and will make it easier for your back muscles to do their job. A comfortable cushion relieves some of the pressure from your body while you’re seated at a desk. An adjustable arm provides more comfort while typing, scrolling on a mouse, or focusing on a screen.