harry potter It’s a franchise that hasn’t stopped creating fans regardless of generation, and that’s because of how accessible its movies are on television, and the books continue to be published by major labels. However, what followers want most is to consume all kinds of merchandise, but even though some may not believe it, it can come with its own risks.
According to reports, Warner Bros. A million-dollar lawsuit involving a flashlight pen licensed to the world’s most famous magician, since a child is about to be blinded by the object. And while he was playing with the merchandise, a part of the victim’s eye became detached and the mother mentioned that they had to undergo surgery to save it.
The woman known as jessica perry, That said, nowhere on the product box does it warn that it may contain such disintegrants, so it could even cause death if left in the hands of a minor. That translates to an $8 million complaint, money that would serve as compensation for the 3-year-old’s loss.
for now Warner It has not been officially pronounced, but it is possible that its representatives are already in discussions, although in the end there is no argument against it and we will have to wait more to know if the case will not proceed. After all, feathers aren’t gadgets that 3-year-olds can get their hands on, so that might give them some leverage against the incident.
Editor’s note: Mom can also be somewhat blamed, since giving small things to someone so young isn’t the smartest idea in the world. So to see whether 80 lakhs will go to the bank account of the affected family in the end.