The first devices with HyperOS are official and there are also new images of the upcoming Xiaomi 14 Pro
The world can spin so fast sometimes. One day Meos is speculated, the next confirmed. Xiaomi 14 and 14 Pro will launch with a new Android operating system. The new HyperOS is pre-installed and replaces the previously known MIUI.
The cover photo of the article should show the Xiaomi 14 Pro in a real photo for the first time. Xiaomi boss Lei Jun released this picture. You might be able to guess the thin screen bezels that insiders have been mentioning for months. Also see the following X article:
One of these insiders also shared new images that could show the back of the Xiaomi 14 Pro. However, this is not the official image, but will probably come close to the finished device.
This is HyperOS from Xiaomi
Information known so far:
- Replaces MIUI on Xiaomi smartphones.
- In development since 2017.
- Brings innovative device connectivity to the entire ecosystem.
- Designed for speed.
- Will launch globally in 2024.
Data sheet Xiaomi 14 and 14 Pro
Information not yet officially confirmed:
- Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 processor
- 6,6″ OLED-display, LTPO 120 Hz, max. 3.000 Nits (Xiaomi 14 Pro)
- 12GB RAM + 256GB storage to start
Up to 1 TB of storage (also on Xiaomi 14)
- 4.860 mAh battery, 90 W cable, 50 W wireless charging (Xiaomi 14)
5.000 mAh battery, 120 W cable, 50 W wireless charging (Xiaomi 14 Pro)
- 50 MP Camera (OIS, 1/1.28″) + Ultraweitwinkel + 50 MP Zoom (Xiaomi 14)
- Dimensions: 161.6 x 75.3 x 8.7 mm (Xiaomi 14 Pro)