Friends, the time has come that Google’s Pixel Fold is now available for the first time in image elements that allow for the most realistic possible look at Google’s first foldable. Google’s first foldable phone is also said to be its most expensive Pixel yet, contrary to earlier rumours. This time we are talking about $1799. Now the background of higher prices may be the global situation.
Google builds the device with its own design language. The display looks slightly more impressive on the outside than on the inside. The edges of the screen there are quite thick, which probably means that the device is well held There is a camera inside, it is on the edge of the screen and not on the display.
Google is expected to launch the Pixel Fold, also known as the Pixel Notepad, in two colors in May 2023. We will have to wait and see if this is and will be in the end, but the first concrete images give us hope.
Here’s what’s known about the Pixel Notepad so far:
- Foldable with a large display inside
- Screen Diagonal: About 5.8 inches outside, 7 – 8 inches inside
- Samsung display, at least 90 Hz faster
- The internal display meets 1840×2208 pixels and 1200 nits peak brightness.
- Google Tensor Processor
- Triple camera from Pixel Pro model; Pixel 6 front camera; Internal front camera at the edge of the screen
- The design language of the Pixel 7 series
- Fingerprint sensor in the housing frame
- Very high quality housing made of glass and metal
- Market launch in spring 2023
Links with a * are affiliate links If you buy products from a partner, we receive a commission. The price for you remains unchanged.