It may happen that your iPhone turns off while charging at night, for no valid reason. What is the reason?
Has it ever happened to you that your cell phone or rather your iPhone turns off at night? It was kept on charge, yet in the morning you find yourself in front of a screen requiring you to enter your pin code. Well, it seems to be a problem that many people have in common.
Recently we read reports from users who apparently restarted their Apple smartphone in the morning which turned off at night, while charging, and as if that wasn’t enough, going to the ‘Battery’ section. Settings’ shows that battery level data is interrupted by shutdown
There are also many users on social media who have reported the problem, trying to understand what it could be connected to and what could have caused this situation. So let’s know the reasons in detail.
Turn off your iPhone at night: what to do to avoid this situation?
In short, there are many users who have faced the situation of their iPhone turning off at night and also found a flat battery, the reason can be linked to an automatic software update that happens at night.
However, as experts say, there are some methods that can prevent the situation from happening again and they are:
- Restart the iPhone : It is recommended to restart your device before connecting your iPhone to the charger, this way you can fix minor issues and memory leaks to prevent your phone from turning off at night.
- Turn off Clean Power Charging : Users should disable Clean Power Charging via “Settings” “Battery” “Battery Status & Charging” “Clean Power Charging”.
- Prevent MagSafe charging : In some cases, the phone reports that charging has stopped due to excessively high temperatures, as wireless charging overheats the smartphone.
- Update to the latest version of iOS .
- Check battery status In ‘Settings’ ‘Battery’ Battery Status’.
With these suggestions it should not be the second time, for example a user brought his experience about what happened to him with his iPhone 13 Pro, saying again on social media: “I fell asleep with everything fine, but when I woke up it was off and Not charging. Then I force restart the device and after a few tries, luckily it recovers. But I’m wondering, how do I know it won’t happen again?