Glee-Cheese and Team 17 Digital announced today that demos of the rhythm-based battle royale game “Headbangers Rhythm Royale” will be available this week, October 9-16, as part of Steam Next Fest. The demo includes 11 of the 23 mini-games planned at release, as well as the first 20 of the Battle Pass’ 40 levels with their respective rewards. It allows avid players to immerse themselves in the game and perfect their skills before release.
Players who don’t have access to Steam but don’t want to miss out on the fun of Headbangers Rhythm Royale can jump into the closed beta for Xbox and PlayStation. It offers the same content as the Steam demo. Closed beta access can be requested using an associated form.
Headbangers Rhythm Royale will be released on October 31st and will be available simultaneously on Xbox Game Pass for Xbox and PC In this game, players compete as “Master Headbangers” in rhythm-based competitions involving tapping, flapping and rapping with 29 player-controlled pigeons.
It offers “Headbangers Rhythm Royale”:
- Challenge: Memory, rhythm, reflexes and reaction time are tested in 23 mini-games, each with its own musical twist.
- Customization: Hundreds of unique items are available to choose from, including full costumes, hats, glasses, voices, and pulls. It allows players to create their own pigeons and compete for top spots.
- Earn Rewards: Challenges and unlockable customizations await players in the free Battle Pass, allowing players to turn their hard-earned rewards into the most stylish pigeons in the flock.
- Crossplay: Thanks to Crossplay, players can compete against 29 other Pigeons in music competitions regardless of their platform.
- Musical Background: The game features unique music for each mini-game, loading screen and pigeon accessory menu, all created and developed by the Glee Cheese team.
For more information on Headbangers Rhythm Royale, follow us on Twitter, TikTok and Facebook.