Howdy, partner! Hearthstone is touring in November Showdown in the Wasteland In the wild west! The evil Bloodrock Mining Company, led by the traitorous Sheriff Fassrand, has launched a mining operation to plunder Azeroth’s riches. Will the outsiders, led by Alice Starseeker, be able to save Azeroth from the menacing townspeople who threaten to destroy the entire wasteland? If you pre-purchase the expansion, you can stake your claim on 145 new cards, including Legendary Outlaws, a new keyword: Fast deploymentAnd a second new keyword: to dig.
Unhappiness is coming to town
- expansion Showdown in the Wasteland Consists of 145 new trading cards and will be released in November.
- Pre-sale mega package Showdown in the Wasteland Contains 80 card packs, 10 gold card packs, 1 random featured legendary card, 1 random gold legendary card, and Wolf’s Hero skin and card back. The standard pack contains a 60 card pack, 2 non-gold random legendary cards, and a wolfer card back.
- When you log in from October 17th, all players will receive Legends Donnerbringer With Taunt and Deathrattle: Summon an elemental and a monster from your Deck.
Introducing all brand new mechanics
- New Keyword: Rapid Deployment: In the desert, quick steps can save your skin. Card with keywords Fast deployment Gain a bonus on the turn they are added to your hand. Fire cards as soon as you draw them for favorable results!
- New Keyword: Unearth: Lots of resources if you can find them! Card with keywords to dig Collect your treasure from Azarian mines. With each dig you get a randomly found treasure from the level you are on and then move on to the next level. After you get a treasure from the last level, this mine is unlocked and you start over.
- Legendary Unlocked Treasures: Only townspeople can get a class-specific legendary mining treasure when mining for the fourth time – Death Knight, Mage, Rogue, Warlock, and Warrior.
- Legendary Outlaws: Demon Hunter, Druid, Hunter, Paladin, Priest and Shaman are our good exotics. Each of these classes gets a powerful, collectable Legendary exotic minion that gets a bonus effect if you have no duplicates in your deck.
November season off the hook
- Un’Goro returns for the season in November Even if you even if you Back! Build decks using cards from the set: Un’Goro and Wunder. Note that with this one Even if you even if you There will be no Demon Hunter or Death Knight classes.
Events are a goldmine
- Get in the mood this spooky season with the return of the Hallow’s End event. Led by a familiar headless horseman, you can collect cosmetics: clothes Wilder West Obtain for your heroes. Also, complete BlizzCon quests to get a special card back
i am Blog post Find out more. You will also find an information sheet in the appendix.