Moz around He is a good man Free play Where you can go closer Destroy everything, A steadily furious muse game. Yes, basically the more damage you do, the better.
To many it will remind you of the goat simulator in some cases, though it must be said that the focus here is precisely on destruction and beyond that, you don’t have to pay anything for access.
The developers talked about a hand-painted world, apples to eat and a secret story to discover as you play. Who knows what it is.
It should be noted that the mouse protagonist can interact with virtually all objects in the scenario. Certainly separates them. But this is a detail.
Where you don’t have to To give something To get it, it’s worth a visit.
If you are interested, you can Download Moose Around from itch.io..
We have some respect for the development team:
- William Ulhom – Lead Programmer
- Luis Gomez Vecchio – Project Leader, Programmer, Music & Sounds
- Ricard Rohr – Programmer and Game Design Leader
- Anna Bozarkman – Artist
- Sandra Karan – Artist, Scrum Master and Animation
- Alexander Hoglind – Artist
- Sebastian Claesson – Artist