Airship Syndicate and Digital Extremes welcome players to the vibrant world of Evanor with Wayfinder’s first mid-season content update, Call of the Void, debuting as a free update on Steam for PlayStation and PC.
Key additions/new features introduced in Call of the Void include:
- New Expedition: Gloom Dungeon
- New Boss: The four-legged Bloodbore, which holds poison bombs.
- New Two-Handed Weapon: The Juggernaut Club, capable of both slashing and crushing enemies thanks to its saw blade-like decoration.
- New limited-time challenge rewards: Bright orange and navy “Dawning Hope” skins for the Gloom Dagger.
- Two new side quests: “The Final Score” and “Harbingers of Chaos”.
Additionally, various bug fixes and server issue fixes have been implemented in preparation for this free content update.
For more information about Wayfinder’s early access program, you can read this article on becoming a Wayfounder or website www.playwayfinder.com Visit a full news section with FAQs and blog posts that delve deeper into the rich lore and world of Wayfinder. Follow @playwayfinder on Twitter/X for the latest updates.