Rejoice, because today is the day many gamers have been waiting for! Super Mario Bros. Wonder is now available on Nintendo Switch and promises a journey full of wonder and wonder.
The story begins with Prince Florian inviting Mario and his friends to visit the Flower Kingdom. But the celebration is suddenly interrupted when the villain Bowser and his friends appear and steal a miraculous flower. Using his magic, Bowser transforms Prince Florian’s castle into a flying castle and causes chaos throughout the kingdom. Mario and his companions must use all their skills to save the day.
Here are some exciting features of the 2D adventure:
1. A rich variety: Flower Kingdom consists of six unique worlds that can be explored. There are a total of seven areas to explore and you can freely roam the open spaces.
2. Miracles Everywhere: Each level contains a miracle flower, some of which are well hidden. If you collect them, you can radically change the course of the game. Tubes come to life, perspective changes, or you suddenly fly into space. Some magical flowers even give Mario and his friends completely new abilities.
3. Everyone has: There are twelve different characters to choose from including Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Toad and Toadette. They all have the same controls and abilities, but you can also choose colorful Yoshis or Mopsies, which are safer from enemies and suitable for less experienced players.
4. Various power-ups: In addition to the classic power-ups, Super Mario Bros. Wonder features three new ones As an elephant, you can break blocks, throw away enemies and suck water. With Bubble Flowers you can shoot sparkling soap bubbles that surround enemies or serve as platforms. The Drill Mushroom allows you to drill through the floor or ceiling and deal with armored opponents.
5. Badges and Bonuses: As you progress through the adventure, you can unlock numerous badges that grant unique abilities and bonuses. Then you can glide through the air, swim fast through the water, high jump, and more. Some badges also offer useful bonuses like extra power-ups or bonus coins.
6. Playing Together: Up to four players can team up in local multiplayer mode. You can revive each other’s phantoms or carry them on your back as Yoshi’s teammate. In online mode, you can see what level your friends are playing and explore together or organize races.
Join Mario and his friends on this exciting journey through the Flower Kingdom and take on the challenges of Super Mario Bros. Wonder on Nintendo Switch!
Start the adventure and immerse yourself in the wonderful world of Super Mario Bros. Wonder!